OPS235 (Section F) Practical Test1 Instructions:
- No talking during or after test. Raise hand to ask instructor question.
- You have 2 periods to perform this practical test.
- Read instructions carefully, and refer to lab notes if required. You are allowed to use manpages as well.
- Teacher can help students (if they get stuck at certain stages of test), but at a loss of marks
- Students MUST write test for their section (or not marked!)
- Recommended to perform test in main Diskpack (i.e. Fedora13Host) (you don't have to use virtual machines)
- Recommended for students to save files in one consistent location
If you happen to reboot, change back to /tmp.
- <learnid> means your learn user id.
- When submitting test, refer to your file <learnid>-sau6.img
This will be the image that contains files created and copied over
to that image in step "h".
- When you have submitted your test, check your learn e-mail for
Open Web-browser and go to: http://matrix.senecac.on.ca/~murray.saul
OPS235 (Section F) Practical Test Link:
Practical Test #1 - Section F